Moving to a new environment does not have to disrupt your faith. You can remain strong in the faith and thrive as light wherever you find yourself.
In this episode of Colours & Flavours Podcast, I discussed examples of people from the Bible who held on to their faith in a foreign environment. I also shared seven things you can do to hold on to your faith in a new place:
- Trust God at work in you.
- Join a good local church & identify with other believers.
- Choose your friends intentionally.
- Be vocal about your faith and convictions.
- Set boundaries and keep to them.
- Create a system to hold yourself accountable.
- Maintain a fervent personal devotion.
Listen, learn & enjoy!
Let’s continue this conversation in the comment section:
→ What stood out for you from this episode?
→ What else can a believer do to hold on to their faith in a new environment?
Be sure to share this post with your friends too.
By the way, here’s another amazing post on navigating life in a new country –From Lagos To London: 6 Lessons From My Relocation Experience