How do you make your faith a priority in your dating relationship? Is simply being with a believer enough to have a God-centered relationship? Are boundaries necessary as you build spiritual intimacy with your partner before marriage?
In this episode, I answer these questions and share a guide to help you build spiritual intimacy in your dating relationship.
Listen, learn & enjoy!
Recap: A guide for building spiritual intimacy in a dating relationship
- Make sure you and your partner are born of the same spirit.
- Choose a believer with similar convictions, level of growth and exposure to godly examples.
- Establish boundaries for activities that build your spiritual intimacy with your partner and respect them.
- Communicate your expectations and be patient with your partner.
- Don’t make your level of spiritual intimacy the only factor in your decision for marriage.
Let me know what stood out from this episode or if you have any questions in the comment section.
→ What other guidelines should a person follow while building spiritual intimacy in a dating relationship?
Here are two other recommended posts on navigating intimacy in a dating relationship:
- Physical Intimacy While Dating: Why Have Boundary Lines?
- Physical Intimacy While Dating: Drawing & Observing Boundary Lines
Image by prostooleh on Freepik