Recently, I tend to spend less time on social media because I struggled with some bad habits from using it in the past. From dealing with unhealthy comparisons to having lustful thoughts, I’m glad that I now have a better grasp of using social media. As a young believer, social media could be influencing you more than you realise.
In this episode, I talked about some struggles that social media creates for young believers and how to overcome them.
Listen, learn & enjoy!
Recap: 3 things to remember about overcoming social media struggles as a young believer
- Obey God’s instruction to guard your mind diligently.
- “You are more impressionable than you think.” – Apostle Emmanuel Iren
- Limiting your time on social media or staying off completely could be a simple solution to some of your struggles as a young believer.
Let me know what stood out from this episode or if you have any questions in the comment section.
→ Have you had any struggles using social media, and how did you overcome them?
Check out these posts to also help you build a healthy relationship with social media:
- How To Build A Healthy Relationship With Social Media
- Should You Share Your Relationship On Social Media?
Image by pch.vector on Freepik